Corian Countertop Burn
Corian countertop burns happen from time to time. The countertop burn mark will be brown in color or sometimes white, in some cases the Corian countertop burn mark can be sanded out. All other cases, it has to be cut out and replaced with color-match material. The repair process will often take several hours to complete.
How does it work?
Our FixIt Pro Will:
- Inspect your Corian countertop burn
- Cut/Sand out the damaged area
- Replace using color-match material and glue
- Sand and Resurface
Granite Countertop Chip Repair Cost?
- 1. Schedule online 24/7 or call our customer service representatives Mon. through Fri. between 9-5 to schedule an in-home written estimate (service call fee will apply). 301-769-6399 (Maryland), 703-249-5111 (Virginia).
- 2. The countertop estimator arrives and evaluates the work required to repair or refinish your countertops and provide you with a written estimate.
- 3. You decide to move forward the service fee will be applied to the total contract price, and we then schedule a FixIt Pro to return to perform the countertop repair/service.
- 4. FixIt Countertops guarantees a major improvement in the appearance of your countertops after the repair/service is done, at a fraction of the cost of replacing your countertops.